In the spring of 2016, new business owner Jim Work approached me with helping him develop the web presence for his new business. The result of these talks saw http://renewresurfacing.com come to fruition.
As Jim was just starting this small business, I was able to assist him with the following tasks:
- Helping to brainstorm relevant business names associated with surface restoration services.
- Develop multiple logos for his chosen brand, allowing him to choose the one that best fit their style.
- Shoot, edit, and produce a short 1 minute commercial to help personalize the business online, as well as highlight the features of the new business in video format.
- Assist in deciding on the “web look” they wanted to offer their customers by providing multiple theme options for their chosen platform.
- Re-coding their chosen web theme template to feature mobile responsiveness and current web design elements.
- Assist in keyword research for their brand, and helping to familiarize them with the current online landscape for their industry.
- Setting up their entire web presence, including the assistance on the set up of social media channels, and providing Google/Bing web optimizations for maximum organic search results.
Watch the short commercial I developed and produced for the business below!
It was a tremendous pleasure to help Jim and Candy get their small business off the ground. With their commitment to excellence in everything they do, including their business’ web presence, I have no doubt they will succeed.